Remain informed and keep your phone charged with Android Remote Phone Tools app
There has been made an application named Android Remote Phone Tools by XDA Forum Member Floyd1973 which allows basic control of your android device while plugged into your Windows or Linux PC. And, unlike to its predecessor, the app is compatible with any android device which can be plugged in via USB.
Some of the features of the app are following.
- See battery status (icon & percentage)
- See different numbers from same contat
- Manual update of loaded contacts
- See all threads message
- See all messages from a number
- Manual update of loaded threads
- Contact search function (name & number)
The app which is currently in beta, is available for download. Some of the known bugs of the app include: some small graphical issue, SMS which will be sent pressing enter without SHIFT.
In order to download the app, click here.
Source: XDA developer